Cleverciti demonstrates strong momentum in the Global Smart Parking Market
Cleverciti Systems Corp., a leader in comprehensive, high-tech solutions for outdoor and on-street parking detection, monitoring and guidance, marked the end of 2018 with strong results across its business as more organizations look to leverage intelligent, IoT-based solutions to streamline parking operations.
Cleverciti secured 13 new installations in Q4 2018 and projects more than 20 new deals to close in Q1 2019 in a wide range of targeted vertical markets, including retail, corporate campuses and smart cities. The company’s momentum further positions the company as a leader in the smart parking segment.
“Interest in Cleverciti solutions to streamline parking management in a number of environments using Clevercit’s sensor technology and wayfinding systems, incorporating artificial intelligence continues to increase as customers realize the value of this technology for improving day-to-day operations,” said Thomas Hohenacker, Founder and CEO, Cleverciti Systems. “This growth is a testament to the advantages of our unique technologies, which offer superior intelligence and reliability at a much higher value than other smart parking products on the market today.”
Key Cleverciti developments include:
- The Cleverciti suite of intelligent parking technologies — the CIRC360, Cleverciti Cockpit and the Cleverciti Top Reach sensors — at major Unibail Rodamco Westfield shopping center in Bochum, Germany, and the Leto Shopping Center from the Malltech Group in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Expansion into the supermarket arena, which generated four additional installations in Germany and Austria.
- Corporate campus wins at the Skolvovo Tech Park in Russia and at one of the leading utilities, ENBW, in Germany.
- Deployment of the company’s smart parking solutions in several cities in Germany as well as cities in Ukraine and Greece to reduce traffic and emissions as part of their Smart City initiatives.
Park & Ride facilities in Germany and London are leveraging Cleverciti technologies to provide real-time parking information to authorities to help them optimize parking assets in more than 80 locations.
- Launch of the Cleverciti Global Channel Partner Program, which is designed to provide the support and service needed to successfully install Cleverciti solutions.
- Cleverciti was named one of the first companies in the “GSMA 100,” a global innovation initiative developed by the GSMA to identify and advance the next generation of connectivity and digital services and awarded the German American Business “Excellence in Innovation” award by the German American Chambers of Commerce (GACC) for its cutting-edge smart parking management technology.
Investment in the company’s sales, support and marketing efforts has resulted in increased visibility.
A lack of parking monitoring and guidance often leads to increased traffic, pollution and driver frustration for cities, retailers, airports and more, while also detracting potential revenue.
Cleverciti’s suite of products revolutionizes the parking experience, offering efficient local guidance with real-time parking data, as well as the ability for customers to display additional marketing and event messages.
“We are proud of the results we’ve achieved over the past six months and we look forward to continuing this trajectory and educating leaders on how to turn parking spaces into revenue generators for their organizations,” Markus Grauvogl, VP Sales EMEAR, said.
As a leader in intelligent parking solutions, the company seeks to help organizations reduce traffic and emissions, and increase revenue while allowing drivers to enjoy a smooth, stress-free parking experience. The company is headquartered in Munich, Germany, with offices in Chicago.