IQ Webinar brings a market perspective to the Aggregates Industry
Andy Sales of BDS Marketing Research joins the IQ Academy Lunch and Learn IQ Webinar session later this week, which concludes their 2018 webinar series.
The webinar will be 12:30 – 13:00 GMT on 20th December 2018.
The aggregates industry plays a pivotal and fundamental role in enabling the government and commercial companies to deliver planned schemes for infrastructure, housing, retail, industrial and all other construction sectors. Without an adequate and well-planned source of aggregates and a national network of producing companies, this would be impossible to deliver.
This presentation aims to provide a market-based view of the aggregates industry to help create an awareness of:
- Historical trends in the marketplace
- The current health of the industry
- The leading producers and how they have evolved
- Importance of downstream added value products
- Aggregate reserves
- Routes to market
- End-uses for aggregates, ready mixed concrete and asphalt
- Recycled and secondary aggregates
- Key industry issues including the planning process, Brexit, major infrastructure projects
- Market prospects