GSSI launches Ground Penetrating Radar video training series
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc (GSSI) a world leading manufacturer of ground penetrating radar (GPR) equipment has, launched a new video series as part of their GPR training academy.
The video series features short and informative videos focusing on individual product lines to help users through frequently asked questions.
The first series is on the StructureScan™ Mini XT – the newest generation of GSSI’s popular all-in-one concrete inspection GPR system. The video segments include:
- Getting Started – Simple steps to get the StructureScan™ Mini XT up and running.
- How to use the StructureScan Mini XT LineTrac accessory – Adds the ability to detect AC power and induced RF energy present in conduits.
- Working with the Palm XT miniaturized GPR antenna – Gives users unparalleled access in tightly spaced areas and enables overhead scanning.
- Set Dielectric function – Use this to calibrate the dielectric, which is critical for estimating accurate depths of subsurface targets.
- Collecting a 3D grid – Instructions on setting up the grid and collecting data.
Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. is a leader in the development, manufacture, and sale of ground penetrating radar equipment, primarily for the concrete inspection, utility mapping and locating, road and bridge deck evaluation, geophysics, and archaeology markets.
GSSI equipment is used all over the world to explore the subsurface of the earth and to inspect infrastructure systems non-destructively. GSSI created the first commercial GPR system nearly 50 years ago and continues to provide the widest range and highest quality GPR equipment available today.