ULMA launches GARAGE BEAM SYSTEM for cast-in-place multi-story parking structures
It is designed explicitly for cast-in-place multi-story parking structures using US-style construction methods.
The GARAGE BEAM SYSTEM
- Offers solutions for column capitals, slopes and ramps, re-shoring, and slab deck support.
- Provides a quick assembly.
- It is also easy to use as the unit includes integrated wheels for easy movement around the site.
- Offers an excellent concrete finish, resulting in a uniform beam surface without tie holes marks.
The system provides an easy and intuitive assembly process by using standard shoring and forming components. It is also available for pre-assembly; the entire system can be ship up to 90% assembled, increasing on-site productivity and labour savings.
There is no need to measure and cut the plywood, carpentry skills, or special tools.
- A high level of productivity by forming beams up to 64ft. long.
- Beams can be formed from 6 to 30 in. wide and up to 40 in. high.
- Supports concrete slabs up to 12 in. thick.
- Wide-open bays up to 19 ft. wide is possible without mid-span support for slab deck area, thereby reducing re-shoring equipment.