Ridgway reaches up to new heights
Shropshire based Ridgway Rentals have added Komatsu PC210LCD-11 crawler excavators with elevating cabs to their fleet.
The conversion of these standard PC210LCD-11’s into high rise cabs was carried out in partnership with Kocurek to fulfil the need of a wood recycling customer to load wood waste into shredding machines.
The hydraulically elevating cabs dramatically improve the operator’s vision on waste and recycling sites and ensure more efficient material handling. Further customisation included a new reversing fan and a wide core radiator to maximise the machine uptime while operating in the very dusty environment.
Ridgway have become renowned nationwide for supplying bespoke plant machinery, they pride themselves on supplying the exact machines their customers want, no matter how specific their individual requirements.
- Engine power 123 kW / 165 HP @ 2,000 rpm
- Operating weight PC210LC-11: 22,730 – 23,580 kg
- Bucket capacity max. 1.69 m³
Powerful and Environmentally Friendly
- EU Stage IV engine
- Adjustable idle shutdown
- Komatsu fuel-saving technology
- Increased productivity
- Built-in versatility and superior productivity
- Enhanced engine management
- Improved hydraulic efficiency
- Fully air-suspended operator station
- Low-noise design
- Widescreen monitor
- Komatsu SpaceCab™
- Improved camera system
- Neutral position detection system