Ritchie’s biggest auction with 13,400+ items comes to Orlando next week
Ritchie Bros.’ massive February Orlando, FL event is the gold standard of unreserved auctions, welcoming buyers and sellers from nearly every corner of the world. Next week Ritchie Bros. aims to do it bigger and better than ever, selling more than 13,400 items in six days for the first time in its history.
A quick look at the equipment listings at rbauction.com/Orlando 2019 is astounding: 830+ excavators, 660+ compactors, 410+ loaders, 380+ dozers, 340+ skid steers, 200+ articulated dump trucks, 450+ truck tractors, 500+ trailers, and more. Every single item will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“We are extremely excited for next week when the equipment world descends upon Orlando for what should be an unforgettable six days,” said Jeff Jeter, President (US Sales), Ritchie Bros. “This year we added an additional 20 acres for equipment display and we’ve needed every inch. We’ve also had to find an adjacent lot for customer parking to make extra room for equipment. We want to make sure customers get the equipment they need for the jobs they have lined up.”
Updated Auction Schedule (check website for the most up-to-date info):
- Day 1: Monday Feb. 18 — skid-steer loaders, multi-terrain loaders, loader backhoes, telescopic forklifts, rough-terrain forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts, light towers
- Day 2: Tuesday Feb. 19 — wheel loaders, drilling equipment, agricultural equipment, forestry equipment
- Day 3: Wednesday Feb. 20 — dozers, crawler loaders, cranes, boom trucks, compaction equipment, aggregate and crushing equipment
- Day 4: Thursday Feb. 21 — motor scrapers, motor graders, articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, water wagons, fuel & lube trucks, mechanics trucks, vacuum trucks, mixer trucks, concrete pump trucks, sanitation trucks
- Day 5, Friday Feb. 22 — excavators, material handlers, dump trucks, bucket trucks, digger derrick trucks, water trucks, cab & chassis trucks, rolloff trucks
- Day 6, Saturday Feb. 23 – truck tractors, trailers, van trucks, winch tractors, tow trucks, pickup trucks, automobiles, recreational vehicles, aircraft, boats, and more
Coming to Orlando? What you need to know
Attending Ritchie Bros.’ premier Orlando event is unlike any other auction in Florida due to its size and outstanding onsite services available, including special registration area and staff for first-time bidders, onsite financing with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services, shipping services, insurance and warranty solutions, and more. Food and drinks, including free bottled water, are also available onsite.
Due to the size of this year’s auction, customer parking has been moved to 450 Deen Still Rd. (just up the road from the site). A free shuttle bus will transport customers directly to the site and back. Golf cart service is available to transport customers around the massive 220-acre equipment yard.
Note: Ritchie Bros. will no longer be simulcasting the Leake collector car auction in Orlando, but online bidding will be available in this Oklahoma City-based auction at IronPlanet.com.