Ridgway Rentals adds the new JCB 457 Wastemaster to their hire fleet
The brand new JCB 457 Wastemaster was added to Ridgway’s Loading Shovel Hire fleet this week.
With the success of the JCB 437 already in the fleet and increased customer demand for waste & recycling specified loading shovels, Ridgway are happy with their latest addition.
Ridgway’s Stuart Jones says “Our customers want a machine that’s fast, reliable and productive that won’t let them down. They also need versatile machines that can handle a complete range of materials that’s why we chose the JCB 457 Wastemaster, because it’s purpose built for the waste and recycling industry.”
The JCB 457 features a Stage IIIB (Tier 4 interim) compliant engine, automatic fire suppression and auto lubrication for machine greasing.
Ridgway offer their loading shovels on both short term hire or long term contract hire.
Purpose built for Waste & Recycling
The main reason Ridgway Rentals chose the JCB 457 Wastemaster is because they are purpose built for the waste and recycling industry as opposed to the adapting of standard machines.
The high lift arms available on the JCB 457 are particularly important to the waste & recycling industry for the loading of high sided vehicles.
Another consideration was emissions legislation affecting waste handling equipment, the JCB 457 is Stage IIIB (Tier 4 interim) compliant so meets all the requirements.
JCB 457 Wastemaster Loading Shovel
- JCB Smoothride load suspension limits shock loadings, reducing material spillage.
- Auto lubrication kit takes care of machine greasing requirements.
- Automatic fire suppression fitted.
- Rear lights are safely recessed and protected by the solid counterweight.
- JCB Command Plus cab has two LCD screens for easy access to operating menus.
- Adjustable steering column with seat mounted hydraulic controls.