World of Concrete Asia returns to Shanghai with over 700 exhibitors
China continues to be the biggest Concrete market in the world and the trend doesn’t seem to be slowing down any time soon, the implementation of China’s 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025) includes a boost in Construction demand with a 1.5 trillion USD investment in new infrastructure.
The value-added of China’s construction industry in 2020 was 1.05 trillion USD, an increase of 3.5% compared to the previous year.
The increase of concrete production in China provides the perfect context for the World of Concrete Asia (WOCA), which expects a 15% increase of exhibiting companies compared to 2020 event.
WOCA 2021 will expand across 55,000 sqm at the Shanghai New International Expo Center from November 30 to December 2, showcasing more than 700 domestic and international brands from the Concrete, Flooring and, Mortar industries.
WOCA 2021 Highlights
Source from over 700 qualified industry suppliers
Confirmed exhibitors cover a wide range of products such as Machinery, Equipment, Construction Materials and, Finished products, some of the brands include: AkzoNobel, BERPAIS, Husqvarna, Dynamic, ROADWAY, M-Tec, A-shine, VANSE, SOMERO, Cindelu….
For the full list visit WOCA Online Showroom.
Enhanced WOCA Education
The comprehensive WOCA Education program brings the leaders and trend setters in the concrete industry to share their Ideas, in-depth analysis and practical solutions to the problems faced by our industry.
The 2021 program will have more than 90 domestic and overseas speakers covering 60+ topics.
LIVE Demonstration events!
The popular on-site LIVE Demonstration event will be back to WOCA 2021!
Watch material and equipment exhibitors demonstrating their products at the Demo Area, this activity provides an onsite experience of the construction process and will help you understand better the products exhibited at WOCA.
WOCA 2021 Skills Competition! (NEW)
A first of its kind event in China. WOCA is partnering with China’s only two Flooring Industry Schools and has the support of 10+ Provincial Floor Industry Associations.
Industry’s finest young aspiring contractors and professional contractors will demonstrate their level of construction skills and compete to win the Future Star and Highly Skilled contractor titles!
Private Buyer Meetings – “WOCA-CONNECT“ (NEW)
To improve the efficiency of communication between exhibitors and visitors.
WOCA 2021 provides business matching services. The program is open to all industry buyers, if you would like to join, click here to let them know your purchasing needs and they will help you match them with our more than 700 exhibiting companies.
WOCA Awards Program
World of Concrete Asia will highlight the importance of the Concrete Flooring Market and the team of material suppliers, contractors and owners who enable quality placement.
In 2022, World of Concrete Asia will host the presentation of two distinct award programs focused on concrete slabs and on concrete floors.
- The sixth annual Golden Trowel Asia Award has become the most sought-after recognition for the placement of industrial floors, commercial slabs and warehouse floors. The Golden Trowel Asia Award, which is sponsored and administered by the Face Company, focuses on projects constructed in Asia. The Golden Trowel Award invites submissions from around the world. Started in 1989, the Face Company has annually honoured the contractors who have placed of the flattest and most level floor projects around the world.
- The WOCA Flooring Awards will recognize flooring projects that use a wide array of techniques and materials to construct residential, commercial and industrial flooring projects in China. Floor quality on these projects will be determined by conducting third-party test procedures to determine: flatness, abrasion resistance and tensile adhesive strength. The awards will be based on the overall testing results and will be monitored by a panel of flooring experts.
World of Concrete Asia is honoured to host these awards and continues to support the construction of quality flooring through its educational program.
Register now to Visit WOCA 2021 and Enjoy VIP value-added services!
WOCA 2021 pre-registration is open, you can enjoy VIP services by simply completing the registration before 31 August.
- FREE business matching making service (onsite or online)
- FREE show catalogue (Valued RMB 200)
- FREE luggage concierge.
- FREE VIP lounge access, inclusive of free snacks and hot & cold drinks.
Complete your registration now to enjoy the benefits and visit WOCA to witness all the great suppliers, content, and activities WOCA 2021 is preparing for you!