Avalue launches CAXA0 semi-rugged Tablet PC
Avalue Technology, a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is pleased to announce the latest semi-rugged tablet PC, CAXA0, manufactured using reinforced frames, watertight seals, and hardened glass.
The CAXA0 tablet has extensive applications across industries such as retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics. EN60601-1-2 (4th Edition) certification makes it particularly suitable for medical use.
Meanwhile, the other certifications are available in the USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, Taiwan, and China. With the increasing need for advanced mobility and digital operations in IoT networks, accessing information in real-time is crucial for every smart device.
The powerful CAXA0 workstation is equipped with enhanced touch capabilities, a charging cradle, and medical certification to improve its durability and reliability.
Compact full-featured tablet PC
Built around a capable Intel Celeron N3350 CPU and a bright, clear 10.1-inch color TFT LCD, the CAXA0 offers an impressive range of features, making it suitable for almost any application. Broadening its reach even further, this dual-OS tablet is compatible with both Windows 10 and Android 8.1 operating systems. The onboard 4GB memory and fast 64GB M.2 SSD provide ample storage capacity and performance.
For connectivity and data input there are two USB 3.0 sockets, HDMI, integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an NFC Reader, and an optional smart card reader. There’s also an optional 1D/2D barcode scanner, which is perfect for applications such as scanning a patient’s ID wristband or for warehouse inventory management. Sensors include a microphone, G-sensor (accelerometer), gyro sensor, light sensor, 2MP Front camera and 8M Rear Camera with auto focus.
Semi-rugged PC built for harsh environments
Despite being light and easy to hold, the CAXA0 is remarkably durable, boasting MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certifications that mean it is highly-resistant to water, completely dust-tight, shock-proof, and even tested for resistance to falls from a height of 4 feet onto hard surfaces.
The 10-point multi-touch screen is protected by Corning®-Gorilla®-Glass, to provide high resistance to scratches and sharp object impact, as well as providing superior surface quality.
The CAXA0 weighs just 1kg, including the six-hour battery, and is only 19.95mm thin, making it easy and comfortable to use for long periods.
A hand strap (included) can be attached at the back of the tablet and a longer carry strap is available now. Optional accessories include a 4-bay charging station, with detachable shoulder strap – ideal for keeping multiple CAXA0 batteries topped up anywhere in dynamic situations such as medical applications, without the hassle of connecting messy charging cables. Other options include a wall mount kit, and a desktop cradle with RJ45 LAN.
- Semi-rugged design with Intel Celeron N3350
- MIL-STD-810G & IP65 certified, 4-feet drop resistance
- 10.1” TFT color LCD 1280 x 800 HD
- Corning Gorilla Glass, 5 point projected capacitive multi-touch panel
- High mobility with multiple connectivity including WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- Light Design, Weight only 1Kg with Battery
- G-sensor, light sensor, 2M/8M Camera
- Option SCR, 1D/2D Barcode scanner
- System Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N3350 (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz)
- System Memory: Onboard LPDDR4 4GB
- Storage: Solid State Drive / M.2 64GB Solid State Drive
- Panel: LCD Size 10.1″
- Display Type: WXGA
- Resolution: 1280×800
- Luminance: 300 cd/m²
- Touch Type: 10 Points Projective Capacitive
- I/O: 2 x USB 3.0 Type A / HDMI Output / Audio Jack / Micro SD / DC Jack
- Control Buttons: Power Button / Barcode Scanner Trigger
- LED Indicator: Power
- Mechanical & Environmental Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) / 0°C to 30°C (32°F to 86°F) without dock or wall mount [EN60601] / 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) with dock or wall mount [EN60601]
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 15%~95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Weight: 1Kg
- Construction: Rubber + Plastic
- IP Rating: IP65
- Vibration Test: MIL-STD-810G Method 514.6 Procedure 1
- Shock Test: MIL-STD-810G Method 516.6 Procedure 1
- Dimension: 281 x 193.3 x 19.95mm
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Drop: 4-Feet Drop on Concrete Floor, MIL-STD-810G 516.5 Procedure VI
- Certifications: Certification Information / CE, FCC, VCCI, CCC, BSMI / EN60601-1, EN60601-1-2
- Software Support: Windows 10 IoT 64bit / Android 8.1 without NFC, Barcode scanner, Smart card reader
- Power Requirement: DC Jack +19V
- Battery: 28.44W Li-ion Battery
- Battery Operating Time: 6 Hours
- Adapter: Input: 100~240Vac/50~60 Hz / Output: 65W Adaptor (19V@3.15A Adaptor)
- In-Box Accessory: +19V 65W Power Adaptor
- Data Collection: 2MP Front Camera / 8MP Rear Camera With Auto Focus / NFC / ISO/IEC 14443 A/B, 15693/18092, NFCIP-1, NFCIP-2, Support MIFARE and Felica
- Barcode Scanner: 1D/2D Barcode Scanner (Optional)
- Smart Card Reader: Half-Slot, Reads ISO 7816-1, 2, 3 & 4, T=0 & T=1; 5V Smart Card Reader (Optional)
- Wireless Communication: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Microphone: Front Microphone