Development of the Mintom-Lele-Ntam-Mbalam Road (Congo border) and facilitation of the Yaoundé – Brazzaville Transport Corridor
The Republic of Cameroon has received a loan from the African Development Bank (AfDB) to cover the cost of the proposed development of the Mintom-Lele-Ntam-Mbalam (Congo border), and facilitation of the transport corridor Yaoundé -Brazzaville (Phase 2). It is intended to use a portion of the loan amount awarded to finance development for the proposed development, and technical studies for the Tibati-Meidougou Road Rehabilitation.
The services provided under the contract are in (2) Lots:
- Lot 1: Studies for the development of a road map policy for Tibati
- Lot 2: Studies for the rehabilitation of the road Tibati-Meidougou, including:
- A preliminary technical study and draft summary, including economic evaluation and environmental impact and social studies
- Production of detailed technical studies, including the development of complete tender documents and construction estimate for construction and/or rehabilitation of the paved road
- The total duration of the studies is estimated at eighteen (18) months for each of the (2) Lots, with a total period of twenty (20) months for the entire mission.
Expressions of interest are required no later than 20thJanuary 2017.
Download: Project Tender Documents (In French Only)