Hexagon to present new intelligent construction technology at bauma 2019
Hexagon’s Geosystems and Mining divisions are presenting an extensive portfolio of construction and site management technology at bauma, the world’s largest trade fair in the construction industry, taking place at Messe München in Munich, Germany, from 8-14 April 2019.
Hexagon will be announcing several new products and solutions that will be shown at its booth in Hall A2. Stand 137.
“This year at bauma we are proud to present solutions that provide easier access to data that improves workflow and safety around machines while moving toward autonomous operation,” said Johan Arnberg, heavy construction portfolio president for Hexagon’s Geosystems division. “As a core focus, Hexagon provides tools for digitalising construction. Our construction solutions collect, process and enable applicable intelligence across all phases of the project, from bidding, to planning, to construction and maintenance, empowering people and machines to be smarter, safer and more productive.”
Visit Hexagon’s booth to learn more about:
- How automation in the construction industry can lead to increased efficiency and productivity, freeing operators to concentrate on more important tasks that affect the bottom line
- How heavy construction contractors are achieving transparent data flow on the jobsite, connecting project managers, construction surveyors, site foremen, machine operators and data preparation specialists
- How our cloud-based solution tools allow contractors to holistically manage all connected projects and share job-related data with all stakeholders — one connection point, complete control!
- How our technology solutions keep you flexible, yet open to constant data change around you — from start to finish of the entire project
- How a unified digital strategy built on the integration of mine planning and fleet and task optimisation can help remove administrative burdens, reduce complexities and improve decision making
- How a web-based reporting and analytics platform can unlock a mine’s numerous data sources to reveal critical insights into safety scenarios and performance trends
- How the mining industry’s growing need to push deeper underground for deposits can be answered with technology that manages fleet and task optimisation below the surface in real time
“We’ll be highlighting the digital realities capabilities of our mine planning software and our task and fleet management optimisation solutions at bauma,” said Rob Daw, chief technology officer for Hexagon’s Mining division. “The integration at the heart of our portfolio is helping mines to remove administrative burdens and reduce complexities. We’re looking forward to connecting with customers and anyone else interested in pursuing the benefits of a digital strategy.”