Sandvik Endurance Packages maximize uptime and lower total cost of ownership
Sandvik knows that time is critical, and keeping your equipment operating at all times is the most important part of your operation.
To address this Sandvik has developed Endurance packages to do just that. Specifically designed for their mobile crushers, Sandvik Endurance packages are configurable and can be tailored to meet specific customer needs and requirements.
They will provide all the necessary parts should the unexpected occur, allowing you to replace these immediately to maximize your plant’s uptime. They are the perfect solution for both sites working long hours (high utilization) and or remote locations, where availability and support are essential to your operation.
The introduction of Sandvik’s Endurance package offering ensures products meet Sandvik’s core commitments to our customers of providing world-class service through their aftermarket network and providing the highest uptime in the industry to allows Sandvik to collaborate with their customers to develop innovative services that lower the total cost of ownership while safely maximizing production.
The Endurance Packages are designed to deliver maximum uptime by ensuring all items needed for correct repair and maintenance are conveniently packaged together and available in advance, at a customer’s job site. The packages range from standard maintenance all the way through to major component “exchanges” allowing customers to choose the type of packages that best suits their operational needs.
The maintenance, repair & overhaul package strategy aims to meet varying customer demands & caters for all quarry, mining, as well as demolition and recycling applications.
Sandvik’s Endurance Packages are designed around the following concept
- Maintenance – Scheduled maintenance packages containing all items to carry out procedure
- Repair – Packages designed for repair & maintenance of critical areas on the machine
- Overhaul – Complete assembly for immediate change out greatly reducing your downtime. Repair packages also available to refurbish OEM assemblies ready for the next scheduled change over.
All packages contain Sandvik genuine OEM parts so customers can be reassured they are receiving the highest quality components. The spare and wear parts are selected and tested following Sandvik engineering design standards and the latest technology available. They are designed to fit perfectly into Sandvik mobile crushing and screening equipment to give optimum performance, whilst at the same time protecting major components in the toughest operating conditions and maintaining original Sandvik parts throughout.
Key customer benefits include:
- Higher uptime – Replace parts immediately keeping downtime to an absolute minimum
- Greater availability – Avoid delays or parts shortages with delivery of all components in one shipment in advance
- Genuine quality – All packages contain genuine OEM parts for quality and optimum performance
- Configurable – Mix and match to select the right package to suit your operation and conditions