TE Connectivity to showcase latest products and technology at Battery Show Europe
TE Connectivity (TE), a leader in connectivity and sensors, will showcase the latest innovations from its end-to-end power distribution, battery control and connectivity portfolio at the Battery Show Europe 2019.
Visitors to Booth #940 at the May 7 – 9 trade show, in Stuttgart, Germany, will have the chance to experience new product demonstrations, take part in a program of TechTalks and interact with leading TE experts in the areas of hybrid and electric mobility technology.
At the show, TE will focus on three key themes:
- High-Power Charging
- High-Voltage Interconnection Systems
- Battery Connectivity
Highlights will include the following:
- New Product Live Demonstration: AMP+ HVA 1200 HV Terminal & Connector Systems and HV Crimping Solutions: End-to-end high-voltage connectivity solutions.
- New Technology TechTalk: Bolt Termination for Module-to-Module Applications: Ultra-low resistance, touch-safe, scalable and easy-to-maintain module-to-module connection solution.
- New Solution TechTalk: Signal Connectivity for Battery Management Applications: New automotive grade, highly flexible low voltage battery connectivity based on Nano MQS.
- New Solution TechTalk: Thermal Management for High-Power Charging: New approach to thermal modelling to optimize power net dimensioning and cooling solutions.
“The breadth of product and technology innovation we are exhibiting at this year’s show will surely excite customers and other visitors, as they realize we offer a complete solution for end-to-end power distribution, battery control and connectivity,” says Luis Puras, the company’s senior product manager for Hybrid and Electric Mobility Solutions (HEMS). “With the launch of our AMP+ HVA 1200 high-voltage terminal and connector system including our PCON 12 terminal, visitors will clearly see how TE is helping to engineer the next generation of mobility.”
TE’s vision is to engineer connectivity solutions that will enable the next generation of mobility and help create a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world.
For the live demo and preview of TE’s new AMP+ HVA 1200 high-voltage terminal and connector together with our new high-voltage crimping solutions, stop by Booth #940 at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 8.