Leading property consultancy launches DCW Insights app for project identification
Dean Ward, Managing Director of the DCW Group has launched DCW Insights, an innovative and automated project identification app.
With a built-in due diligence checker and a comprehensive suite of wider management and information services, this platform promises to transform project timescales and productivity.
Investment viability checks can typically take up to 6 months to complete. Now, DCW Insights allows users to achieve this in minutes. The platform is highly secure, automated and cloud-based, using a single interface for all property development activity and information, including business agility and speed of decision-making.
DCW Insight’s services are vast and comprehensive, including:
- Latest planning and information guidelines.
- Speedy identification of viable development opportunities.
- Instant local planning feedback, based on your project data.
- Polygon mapping tool for detailed local build site analysis.
- Detailed demographic analysis of all UK postcodes.
- Multiple project management functionality.
- Dynamic financial metrics and cost to build modelling.
- Property template creation with schedules based on local data.
- Land purchase tracking and preliminary build costs as a percentage or per unit.
- Ongoing project cost control, monitoring and final value calculator.
Dean Ward has over 17 years’ experience within the residential and commercial property sector; experience which has helped him to understand the industry’s shortcomings. He is now incredibly proud to be launching a platform which he feels will enhance the industry.
Discussing his excitement for this upcoming venture and why he feels it’s needed now more than ever, Dean says: “The amount of time it takes to conduct investment viability checks is completely unnecessary, impacting profits and productivity. By having all of the information you need in one place, and accessible at the click of a button, processes can be very easily sped up, whilst accuracy remains a leading priority.
“Following lockdown, the entire industry is feeling uncertain and apprehensive. Meanwhile, the government’s recent white paper has made social housing a more pertinent consideration among local authorities. Efficiency has never been more important; if we can complete due diligence in a timelier fashion, then the entire industry, and the public in turn, will benefit.
“I cannot wait to see DCW Insights reap endless rewards for users, making businesses, consultants and crucial information more visible.”
Dean is hosting webinars with Built Environment Networking on the5th October and 18th November during which he will discuss this exciting launch and what it means for the property sector.