JW Speaker introduces Headlight upgrade for Peterbilt Trucks
J.W. Speaker announced the new Model 9600 POD Light Series drop-in replacement headlight that provides exceptional visibility, durability and longevity compared to stock headlamps.
With plug-and-play functionality and optional SmartHeat™ technology to de-ice lenses, the Model 9600 POD Light is a top-of-the-line upgrade for Peterbilt 388, 389 and 567 trucks on-highway, vocational and medium-duty trucks.
“It’s one thing to be seen, it’s another thing to see clearly. J.W. Speaker’s Peterbilt customers have been asking for both in a replacement headlight and we’re proud to say that we’ve delivered both in our new Model 9600 POD light. This new technology offers more than just an iconic look – it provides superior performance,” said Tim Speaker, CEO at J.W. Speaker. “Drivers will appreciate enhanced safety benefits of the new Model 9600 POD Light while giving their Peterbilt truck a distinctive look.”
The Model 9600 POD Light provides many advanced features designed to improve visibility, safety, versatility, durability and design. Features include:
- High and low beam delivering an exceptional punch and spread down the road
- Front position and turn signal optics with a unique “blade” design giving Peterbilt rigs a unique, signature look
- Integrates seamlessly with all exiting functions on select Peterbilt trucks
- Rugged durability with military-grade polycarbonate housing
- DOT compliant features, including high beam, low beam, front position, side marker, side reflector, and turn signal
- Built-in Bi-LED allows for easy toggling between high and low beams
- Optional SmartHeat™ technology melts snow and ice off the lens surface for safer driving in wintry conditions
- Plug-and-play functionality for Peterbilt heavy-duty truck models with select POD-style headlights
For more information on the new Model 9600 POD Light, visit the J.W. Speaker website here.