The Kingdom of Bhutan has received a grant from Asian Development Bank (ADB) towards the cost of South Asia Sub-Regional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Road Connectivity Project. Part of this grant will be used for payments for the Construction of Northern Bypass Road (NBR Package-II) in Phuentsholing.
Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
Only eligible bidders with following key qualifications may participate in the bidding with a minimum Average Annual Construction Turnover (AACT) of US$ 2.8 Million in the last three years. Participation in at least one contract that has been successfully, or substantially completed within the last five years, and that is similar to the proposed work, where the value of Bidder’s participation exceeds US$2.8 Million.
- Motor Grader – 1 No
- Front End Loader cum Excavator – 1 No
- Tandem Roller – 1 No
- Vibratory Roller – 2 No
- Pneumatic Tyred Roller – 1 No
- Hydraulic Excavator of minimum 220cc capacity – 1 No
- Mini Wet Mixing Plant (50TPH) -1 Set
- Batch Type Hot Mix Plant 40 TPH Capacity – 1 Set
- Paver Finisher with Electronic Sensor – 1 No
- Water Tanker – 1No
- Bitumen Sprayer – 1 No
- Concrete mixers with integral weigh Batching Facility – 1 No
- Concrete Batching and Mixing Plant( Minimum Capacity 15 cum/hr) – 1 set
- Tipper – 3 No
- Transit Concrete Mixer- 2 No
Personnel for the Project requirements:
- Project Manager with Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering – 1 No
- Sr. Quantity Survey Engineer with Bachelor in Civil Engineering – 1 No
- Highway Engineer with Bachelors in Civil Engineering – 1 No
- Bridge/Structure Engineer with Bachelor/Diploma in Civil Engineering – 1 No
- Material/Quality Control Engineer with Diploma in Civil engineering – 1 No
- Site Engineer (Roads) with Diploma in Civil engineering – 1 No
- Surveyor with Diploma in Civil Engineering – 1 No
International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB as defined in the Bidding Documents.
To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, bidders should contact the office of Project Coordinator, Mr. D.C.Dhimal at email: email@example.com Telephone No: 975-5-251915/252168 and Fax No: 975-5-252882.
To purchase the bidding documents, in English, eligible bidders should write requesting the bidding documents for “PT/Contract/2016/NBR- II/02” and pay a non-refundable fee of US$200 by cash or draft in favour of Phuentsholing Thromde between 09:00 hours to 16:00 hours on any working day from 16 January 2017 till 9 March 2017.
For delivery by courier of bidding documents for above contract “PT/Contract/2016/NBR- II/02”, bidder should submit a written application request to the Project Coordinator. The application must include a postal fee (in addition to cost of the documents) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Phuentsholing Thromde in the amount of US$ 250 (deliveries to International countries). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held on 8 February 2017 at 15:00 Hours at the meeting hall of Phuentsholing Thromde Office Building.
Bids must be delivered to: Project-Coordinator, SASEC RCP, Phuentsholing Thromde Office Building, First Floor, Pelkhil lam, Post Box No: 02, on or before 10:00 Hours on 9 March 2017 together with a bid security as described in the bidding document.
Bids will be opened at 10:30 Hours on 9 March 2017 in the presence of representatives who choose to attend.