Japan Business Conference to host NET ZERO Leaders Summit
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) and Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) has announced the jointly organized “NET ZERO Leaders Summit (Japan Business Conference 2021)” to promote efforts towards green investment and realizing carbon neutrality by 2050.
Titled “Meeting the Challenge to Achieve Carbon Neutrality by 2050 Through a Positive Cycle of Economic Growth and Environmental Protection” the online event will be held from Wednesday, 28th July
The main program consists of keynote speeches by representatives of Japan’s government, key opinion leaders (KOLs) and CEOs of large corporations that lead the green industry, as well as panel discussions on future trends and issues surrounding the shift to carbon neutrality. Streaming will be broadcast live on July 28th and 29th, JST, multiple times for different time zones.
* Details of the main program, including the list of keynote speakers, will be announced through upcoming news releases and on the summit’s official website.
NET ZERO Leaders Summit (Japan Business Conference 2021) Details*
Organizers: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO)
- Event date: From Wednesday, 28th July, 2021
- Event Format: Online (prior registration required)
- Region: Worldwide
- Event Agenda:
- Panel discussion by world leaders (Main Program)
- Interactive sessions between companies and attendees through virtual event booths by Japanese firms
- Attendance Fee: Free
- Register here: jetro.go.jp/events/jbc/
*The event details above are valid as of 2nd June, 2021 and are subject to change according to unforeseen circumstances surrounding preparation.